When those walls come down on you…
It’s a new year even though it feels like thirty-one days have rolled by already and a lot of people are trying to make great moves or set the pace for such. Well for some it’s been a good start, for others, it seems like all the walls and pillars set for the year are coming down. If you feel like things are not working out, or the stress is weighing you down, you probably think you are lagging behind especially when you see your contemporaries making great moves already. One word for you; find your peace.
One thing that makes one lose sight of one’s goal is the feeling of frustration. Once frustration sets in, your level of focus is negatively affected and then you begin to lose sight of your goals, strike some out and procrastinate others. The sad thing is, it’s a common feeling that we might not be able to stop from setting in, but the good thing is that it can be controlled and come out of. If you are in that category of people who are feeling this way, here are some tips for you:
- Re-affirm your goals: if you wrote your goals down, if you set deadlines whether or not you’ve been able to meet them, Re-affirm those goals, remind yourself of the reasons they we’re set there in the first place.
- Shut out the distractions: distractions come in different ways, even seeing others make moves can be distracting if you let it get to you. Your focus is keen to your success and the progress of others doesn’t mean you are stagnant, instead, appreciate the progress of others and use it as a fuel for your motivation.
- Be in the right circle: it’s a true saying that you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with. If you want to make progress, you must surround yourself with people who are doing so, this doesn’t have to be physical, you could read about them, you could study their pattern if they are around you or seek advice. Just make sure that you motivation is fed the right food.
- Stop procrastinating: procrastination is undoubtedly one of the hindrances to attaining your goals especially is you have set deadlines. If you want to do something, just do it.
- Find ways to un-wind: any time you feel choked up, you have to un-wind and continue. Find whatever relieves your stress or whatever fuels your motivation, books, music, messages and so on. Get back on track and continue the race.
- God’s place: the place of God can not be forgotten, if he is your source, you have to be constantly connected to him to stay on track.
I really hope this helps anyone in the state of frustration right now, it’s been a while, but we move!😁😁. Remember to like and follow for more updates on she writes, also leave a comment if you’ve experienced frustration and how you tackled it. Ciao!.